Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Carrot Cake Karma



So,

I have decided my crash is Karen's fault. She crashes when I am around on the mountain bike, and it seems I crash when she is around when I am on the road bike. How did I come to this conclusion? I NEVER crash on my left side. It use to be pretty much scar free on that side of my body. I always fall to my right. So yep it's Karen's fault.

Mind you I was NOT racing the P123 Crit on Sunday. I was one block away.

My response: Where is the carrot cake you said you'd bake?

3 comments:

Michael Viertel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Viertel said...

where's my kitchenaid mixer?


you buy the mixer and i'll buy the attachments to make ice cream and pasta with. so you get homemade (from scratch mind you) carrot cake, ice cream, and pasta.

sounds like a good deal to me!


f.y. i'll settle for a factory refurbished one (they come with a warranty)

Karen Rogers said...

That is a very kind offer....You may have to settle for a low end mixer to start with :)