Friday, August 22, 2008

Wednesday Evening Vixen Ride

I have been on my road bike just a few times in the last month, mostly for short recovery type rides. Last night I lead the Double V's biweekly ride. It was great fun and has a very loyal following of Vixen supporters...Thanks guys!

Tuesday I met Barry and some of the Sorba guys for a ride at Booker T. Was not one of my better outings as I over cooked a washed out turn and slide. It happened to be the same location Star tangled with the week before. The trail out there is so dry..we really need some rain to chill it out.

This Saturday I am helping with the River Gorge Road Race. It will be a 5 am curtain call..that's early!! I will be helping with parking, and a course marshall at the top of the climb. A great place to watch my buds finish. After my support duties are done Fellow Vixen Amy M and I plan to ride a couple loops at Raccoon Mountain. Sunday is the crit and Rachel and family will be in town to race and visit. Will be great to see them!

No comments: