Sunday, November 9, 2008

2 Days To Cake!

Some people are birthday people. We acknowledge the day, encourage you to acknowledge the day and enjoy the day that is about ourselves to the fullest. If you know me the least bit, you know I am a birthday person. One can be an attention whore and not feel the least bit guilty. I started the birthday pre-parties this weekend with the arrival Susan and Rachel. After being out of town for most of the week for work and returning home ill...I was ready for some solid food and drinks. We had a great time at Taco Mamacito and a dessert and champagne nightcap at Terre Nostre. A befitting end to a day that also included boutique shopping (a new Kooba bag.....LOVE IT!) and a pedicure.

Sunday afternoon Rachel and I headed up to Raccoon for a short ride on the trails. The lots and trails were filled with people...many from out of town. While riding, we came upon a couple guys who, based on their jerseys where from Atlanta. Turns out one was none other than my "you have some of my underwear dude " friend Firewater Shane. It was great to see him and spend time catching up.

Monday and Tuesday I am enjoying off of work, out and about and attending my first Sorba meeting. I am also thinking a birthday road ride is in order.......

No comments: