Monday, September 8, 2008

The Long Way Out


Saturday I hopped on my bike for a long road ride. I hadn't done that in awhile and it was starting to show. So I head out of town, reach the intersection of Broad and Tennessee and realize I need to decide where to go. I chose Trenton and head over the toe and out to the back roads that will lead me to Trenton and a climb up 136. I was by myself, and started day dreaming about my old boyfriend Scotty (AKA Dallas). Cute,buff bod, lawyer with and MBA, did stand up from time to time, yet was so laid back. I got all sidetracked thinking about him the next think I noticed was a bridge. Huh...never seen that before. I look around and realize I was not on the normal route. I had gotten so lost in my thoughts I had road right by my turn.
Sunday was a 3.5 hour ride at Tanasi/Brush Creek covering most of the trails for rampage. Amy, Bill (Mr.Lisa) and Gary joined in the fun.
The day ended on a sweet note...as in a yummy brownie from Florida sent via Sam's mom. Gotta give the guy credit, he is working the kitchen aid.









1 comment:

Michael Viertel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.